– You will be a part of a software development team, performing development/coding & design tasks
– You will collaborate with other developers to create high-quality interactive user interfaces.
– You will analyze product requirements
– You will test, debug & provide support for the product
– Knowledge of and/or some experience with Angular.js
– Professional experience with at least one other MVC Framework (Backbone.js; Knockout.js; Ember.js etc.)
– Professional experience building SPA (Single-Page Applications)
– Experience developing UI/UX solutions
– Excellent communication skills
– Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge
Responsive web design experience Understanding of mobile UI design
Experience using Bootstrap to quickly build project UIs
Usability and A/B Testing knowledge is a plus
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.